Who are we?
The Cookware Company is a global company with a high expertise in innovative cookware. Our organization is vertically integrated, allowing us to manage both the production and distribution of our products. We have sales offices in Europe, the United States and Asia as well as state-of-the-art production facilities in Korea, China and Germany. We have high quality standards (eg. ISO-certificates) and work hard to reduce our environmental impact.
in healthy ceramic
The Cookware Company has always been a pioneer in healthy ceramic non-stick cookware. Over the years we have extended our scope in order to offer smart cookware solutions for everyone. Innovation, flexibility, creativity and social responsibility are our main focus. However, our most important asset are our people. They’re the heart of our company.
High expertise in production & distribution of innovative cookware
The company at a Glance
m²IN 3 FACTORIES
HISTORY OF THE COMPANY
- 2005START-UP OF
- 2007START OF CERAMIC NON-STICK BRAND: GREENPAN 2008 AQUISITION THERMOLONTM
- 2008AQUISITION THERMOLON™
- 2011START OF CERAMIC NON-STICK BRANDS: GREENCHEF & GREENLIFE
- 2013LOYALTY DEPARTMENT
- 2016START OF CERAMIC NON-STICK BRAND: BLUE DIAMOND
- 2018AQUISITION DUTCH MARKET LEADER IN COOKWARE: BK, KELTUM, GERO, VAN KEMPEN EN BEGEER
- 2019AQUISITION MERTEN & STORCK, KOCHSTAR